Standard Production Times
Standard production times vary by product. See product pages for information. Seasonal fluctuations and size of order may affect production times. Production time begins the day after all clarifications have been made and your order is considered production-ready.
See Production-Ready Art section for requirements.
We accept high-quality laser prints, or digital art on CDs or by e-mail. For faster service and better imprint quality, we recommend providing artwork via e-mail. Artwork should not need any additional touch-up, design, color separation or rearranging for use.
The use of licensed artwork requires a written release. Artwork when submitted is assumed to be in full compliance with laws governing copyrights, trademarks, etc. We are not responsible for typographical errors incorporated into submitted artwork. Factory reserves the right to make slight alterations in copy and logos to adapt to imprinting processes.
Please Note: CCE Golf Promotions reserves the right not to print any logo or message that is deemed inappropriate.
Artwork will be accepted digitally from the following programs:
- Adobe Illustrator® (all fonts converted to outlines)—preferred format
- Photoshop® (black-and-white .tiff, .pict, .jpeg files scanned or created at 1200 DPI[high resolution] and at approximately the actual size of the imprint area)
- FreeHand® (saved as an Adobe Illustrator® “.ai” format, Mac or PC)
- InDesign® files must be sent with the linked file. A linked file may include .eps, .pict,.tiff or .jpeg file formats
- CorelDraw® (Use Publish PDF)
For personalization (select items), submit list of names in Excel® with the following file extensions: Excel: .xls or Comma Delimited Text: .csv.
Submit a copy of the art layout with the order.
E-mail Artwork: Artwork should be submitted within 24 hours of sending the order. Please include purchase order number in the subject line of the e-mail. Multiple files should be compressed in .zip. File size limitation via e-mail is10MB.
We recommend using vector art because it produces the highest quality artwork. It is “resolution independent,” which means it can be enlarged without affecting the quality of your imprint. The color match numbers listed above are for reference only. The actual imprint colors may not be an exact match to the color number.
- Metallic imprint colors are not available on 4-color process decorated products.
- Due to the catalog printing process, colors shown may not be exact.
- Due to variations in material, imprint methods and ink opacity, exact color matching cannot be guaranteed on all colored substrates.
If requested, a color proof will be e-mailed or a black-and-white proof will be faxed free of charge. Please include fax number and e-mail address on purchase order. Contact distributor for more information.
- 1st proof is FREE; additional proofs may incur a charge
- Add 2 business days
- Standard service golf balls and co-branded products: add 4–6 business days
- For orders totaling $1,000–$2,499, a mandatory paper proof will be provided FREE by our factory for approval prior to scheduling production time
Actual printed product completed prior to full production run of an order. Not available on some items. Recommended when color matching is critical. Contact distributor for more information.
- $50 plus $50 set-up (if applicable) and product cost
- Standard production times apply
Copy changes are available for $30 per change. Catalog minimums apply per copy change. Logo imprint, color and location must remain the same. Not available on some items
Imprint Color Change
Imprint color changes are available. Catalog minimums apply per imprint color change. Logo imprint and location must remain the same. $25 per change, except Writing Instruments, Digital 4-color process products, for which imprint color changes are free of charge.
Product Color Variance
Due to the nature of the materials and the variance in manufactured products, we cannot guarantee exact matches within orders or on repeat orders. Like-named colors in different materials may not be an exact color match. In our continuing effort to improve our products, we reserve the right to change specifications without notice.
Registration of Multicolor Designs
In multicolored designs where it becomes necessary to register one color next to another, there is the possibility of miss-registration amounting from approximately 1/64″–1/16″, depending on the size and shape of the item being imprinted. This tolerance meets industry standards and is considered acceptable.
Less Than Minimum Charge
All imprinted orders require minimum quantities as listed in the catalog. Less than minimum imprinted orders will be accepted with a $50.00 additional charge and an absolute minimum of half the catalog minimum some exclusions apply. Contact distributor for more information.
We will keep your artwork for 24 months. When you reorder, please include the original invoice number or purchase order number along with complete order information (product, ink colors, size, etc.). Standard production time applies. All order elements, including the imprint colors, must be exactly the same as the original order.